Sht! I think I fail science test liao!! I did not touch the last page at all and lost .. what... 6 marks! 6 OUT OF 25 is very bad. plus I anyhow hantam one question that one also probably lost 3 marks. My science teach's like gonna kill me. Tis time round xi liao! 16/25 liao. OR MAYBE LESS!! and 15% of CA2 . Really mati liao. suma habaes liao. (sorri, cant spell malay word more accurately to pronounce in english) Now wan get into 3ple science stream next year some more. I dnt care aledy. That teacher going die liao. I going give her all the science she can take.!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()_+!!!!
I have to try my best next time. Sorry didnt update 'philosophical' stories recently, too busy wif work and other 'stuff'. Probably wont be much of that here for quite some time... yeah... Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment