I dunno what I did, but I just deleted my entire post, hais. Quite frustrated now.
Anw, I just bought a new game today that I've been waiting for since a month ago. Cost quite a bit but it was worth it ^^
I srsly want to go to sleep now, but I cant because I've got household chores to do. In particular, it's hanging clothes. And the worst part is now the weather is soo nice. It's raining cats and dogs. I cant barely focus on typing properly. Probably so tired because of that stupid duty I had to do for the grass-coloured people last week. Basically they woke me up every 1 hour for stupid redundant things. Any more inefficient and I think we might as well abolish this driving business altogether.
Meanwhile, on a certain place in pasir ris, A certain person (namely me) remembered that I forgot an important friends's birthday O.O So I asked him to lunch and treated him and then we went and caught a movie. hahahah. All's well that ends well.
I need
A more tolerant soul.
The strength that can allow me to not get pissed at things. Hais. Im quite sure one day Im gonna look back and regret getting pissed at these, so I'll try cherish this feeling instead, cos it may well no longer be able to exist tmr, and that's gonna be really saddening.
Time to hang clothes.
PeACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment