I wider if I'm really worried about Os suddenly. Watched A-team with my dad till 1 last night. Then today spent at least an hour plus watching Naruto. I don't recall it being like this before psle.. Durin psle I was forced to work like 6 hours no break, then half an hour break, then work all the way till 10 before going off to bed. And I started studying like 3 months before Os. Now I start 3 weeks before and I'm not stressed.. I got a feelin I might get an A2 for chemistry bio and physics because I made so many careless mistakes and left 1 page blank cause I didn't have time to think through it before I had to put the pen down. Emaths I wonder if I can get A1 also.. All the papers probably hard to gt A1 only because of careless mistakes. The paper I think I feel most confident getting A1 should be bio and amath. Apart from those all the rest.. Pfft. Oh wells. It's over. Once Os is over I'm not going to even think about what the marks are anymore. Whatever's done would be done, so theres no point thinking about it anyway:) just gonna live life to it's best. Lol. Come to think of it, I have been playing piano more these past few days.. At night especially. Must stop doing that at least till Wednesday is over. The worst papers will last till then. After which still can't slack. Must punch all the way through before letting go completely at the end of this.
Resume. Smile. Look. Endless power, all not within, but from above. Encase yourself in it. The new revolution. God's grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment