Monday, September 8, 2014

TIME TO RANT: (Ignore, in other words.)

I have no idea why I see angry people everywhere.

Whilst eating dinner, there were 2 people sitting at the adjacent table talking fairly loudly. And one of them was telling the other quite boastfully that she got angry at someone and told the person off, saying that she is no longer going to help him and whatnot. It was really quite distasteful.

I always thought in the process of growing up, of cultivating yourself, it meant to be more understanding towards others as well as yourself. Losing temper so many times, shouldn't we learn to realise that we are about to get angry before we get angry, and then control those emotions by trying to tolerate, if not understand, the opposing party. Because anger with no intention to mend a person has never worked well on anyone. Even the people Im so upset with at the office. I cant just get angry at them everyday and not speak to them or blow up at them everytime. So far I've never lost my temper and then not regretted it. Blow up at someone, you affect everyone else around as well, and the people at my office would probably no longer treat me normally around me anymore.

Of course that would probably be different amongst good friends rather than colleagues, but ANYWAY, besides the point.






35 KILLS IN A GAME IN DOTA, absolute ownage lol. played with 2 friends that couldnt play very well so I guess I lead instead of followed for once hahah. Felt GREAT.

Ethel's gonna come back soon!! Looking forward to it.

Watching an Anime with my family, got them all hooked on to it >:) hehe.

What else happened today.. Hmm, some upsetting things, but hey, I managed to not SHOUT at and KILL him =.= so much for anger management issues. Lol. But yeah, exploding in front of people was always a bad idea for me since people become more wary when I did once and then they start acting all unnatural around me. Trying to avoid certain topics, and whatnot, basically they dont speak their minds anymore for the majority of people after losing my dumb ass temper. So I made an effort to never blow up in front of people again, unless I really cant take it, which has never happened since then come to think about it. Cos I can actually take it, just that my relationship with the person will probably be affected:/ BUT ANYWAY, again.

Im gonna go back to watching the show and Ive got a feeling my sister's gonna play lanterns hahah!

Pulling wisdom tooth tmr again. GG.com

No comments: