Ironman2=.= I watched it twice yesterday. Hais. You know wad time it is now? It's 1030am in the morning on a Saturday where I don't have tuition, and I'm at jurong now=.= wth sia. Seriously wasting time=.=
I should be at home doing whatever I want to do after the exams for a while at least until stupid school starts again. Then again, I'll be going back to school on Monday from 8 to don't know what time forthat passion run training. U got to be kidding me, make me go learn CPR=.= oh well I suppose, probably to prepare us if anything happens to one of the runners while we re there, hopefully nothing happens.
Imma gonna be dead soon man. Prelims is not very far off, nd in going into hibernation mode already. Don't feel like mugging, start mugging only feel sleepy, seriously, don't know why liddat, but it's liddat.
Tomorrow i've got arrangements to see minky!! Lols!! So long hven see him alr, gonna go his new house and visit him.
Next week Sunday also got Kbox outing with Russell and Jing han Debby Celeste ben minky! Not sure who else, but so many people how to sing sia?!??
See, o lvls haven over, but I'm acting like A lvls is over alr. Seriously, my head must have a screw loose.
Haven heard of any 4A outing yet. But I don't know if I should go if the whole class ends up going again, I won't be able to say anything to practically anyone, either that or I have nothing to say to those I can talk to, most of the girls will clique, and then some of the boys will clique, and I'll be stuck neither here nor there, hais, prefer small outings.. 4-6 people would be just nice. Could invite Philip, Chuw, Jordan, 2 or 3 girls, then it would be just nice already. Sigh, whatever, I'll just see again when there's an outing..... I wonder if I'll still have buddies from secondary school close to me once O levels is over... I can think of some, from and not from 4A:) feels good..
Gtg now. Eating. see y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment