Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shucks.. I thought I was over this. Anyway, nothing can bother me when I'm listening to music:) Justin Bieber's voice is so nice, don't know why people dislike him. Mistletoe^^ haha! What other songs does he have that's nice?:) should go look up.

Haven't blogged in so long, but I'm free today and I've played games and did everything I can think of alr.. Kay Rui pangsehed me T.T so now so bored..

If only people could understand how each other felt, then the world would be a much easier place.. Or not. Since people like to conceal what they're feeling, and sometimes, you just can't not conceal it.. Because what people feel can sometimes be wrong I guess.. Right? If a person can't read me that well, then I guess we're not close enough to get anywhere..

Can't sleep cause I don't know what's wrong with me-.- no more games to play, bleach apparently isn't coming out today. Really boring day. Tmr staying over at aijing's place with Kay Rui, Xin Ni, ben Cheng and Aijing, I think if it happened that way to me I'd really feel discomforted, but then again, it can't be helped since I've never far enough. Hope the feeling goes away Tmr:) it will, I'll be far too busy:) and then after that I'll just forget about today's stuff alr:) over and out.

No comments: