Thursday, January 5, 2012

Siann:( today must got back to sch!!:( on the Friday right before sch opens:(! For a stupid one hour briefing -.- I don't know what they I tend to brief us on regarding the open house cause my cca is not using anything, no posters no signboards not even a change in venue-.- A's a matter of fact I don't think the briefing is meant for my cca, and I'm still gonna have to go there at 5pm :( really a waste of time, not to mention on the last day of the week. Guess it can be quite relaxing actually:/

Haven't done any damn revision. I swear. Every weekday I go to sch for this coming year, I'll stay till 7 or later to revise work!-.- I can't rmb a damned thing about any subject. Bio maths chem eons gp, zilt-.-

Gonna go back to sch to revise before the stupid briefing starts as well as after it ends. Got tuition work not touched at all for the past 2 months. Damn it. So many things to do. Sch gonna reopen and give me hell again. No way I'm sitting back and doing nothing after sch reopens.

Bday coming soon, but I really don't have the mood right now to celebrate:/ good or bad?

No comments: