Friday, January 25, 2013

Long time since I posted. haha! I think I'll just use this as a place to keep track stuff and events =) Went out with Primary School friends today and it was absolutely wonderful, a bit awkward at first, but was able to interact with the girls and certain guys much more than others, damn fun. Strictly pancakes strictly rejected us with a long queue of customers, so we had astons instead and that went really well. Went back to ws with the girls and rus and wei jie. Girls left by bus, and we made our way home chatting and drinking NOT ALCOHOL. Turns out wei jie lives really near me and I pass his house almost every 2-3 days. Chatting to someone over an outing just now and the joke I pulled seems to have backfired >:) HAHA! Oh well! This relationship will probably last. And now I'm at home running music and typing this thing, chilling, this, is what I call a really nice time, now, if only everyday could be like this, paradise. I picture, 2 guys, 2 girls, at the wooden table, by the beach at night, playing guitar and singing, with a really nice breeze;)

No comments: