Monday, April 22, 2013

:((((((( I WANNA EAT STEAK,
THEN I WANNA BOWL
AND THEN I DONT WANNA GO ARMY=.=

My LIFE is gonna be ROBBED
HELP

Anw

I had some Interview ytd for Architecture, and I ended up talking about really weird things to them=.= and I had to design a model=.= Lucky I somehow managed to make it! 15 Minutes left so I started using superglue cause normal glue took so damn long for it to stick but the superglue fell onto my fingers and I was like *#%^%&*$(@ and then it instantly dried and later I couldnt wash it off=.=

Sometimes the best thing to do is not to quarrel with dentists about what their dentist equipment are used for during an interview. Kay Rui does really yolo things.

Anw, gonna meet up with Brian tmr, then bowling with Michelle and her sis the day after, and then THURSDAY IM SUPPOSED TO MEET UP WITH AIJING AND XINNI BUT THEY PANGSEHED ME WHYYYYYyy:(((((( (I'm gonna call them after this)I HAVE SO LITTLE DAYS LEFT, THEY'RE LITERALLY NUMBERED IVE GOOTAA SPEND EVERYDAY DOING SOMETHING!!!!! and then Fri there's Basketball with Angeline and Kia Yeow and Saturday there's Ironman with Chuw Teck cause he booked me=.= and then it's next week. NEXT WEEK O.O MEANS I ONLY HAVE ONE WEEK LEFT. I'M DED OMG WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

And I forgot to mention, those Architects made me buy scotch tape and felt pen markers and colour pencils and a penknife and a pair of scissors and I cant rmb wad else but I only used the colour pencils!! Waste Time siaa

AAnywayyyy time to call Aijingg followed by Xinni=.=!! I cant stand not going newhere :( although being at home's also quite nice sometimes hehe..

No comments: