sigh, Jeremy's pissed off at me again. And he's being really obvious abt it.. but there's no way I'm gonna rush down at 8 in the morn to sch just for an hour of basketball. By right, Im supposed to be meeting a friend at 8am, but then Jer texted me on whether wanna play bball tmr at 8, so I asked my friend if he could meet me at 615 and surprisingly he said ok, but then now then I find out he wants to go to CJ to play bball. Which means I'll be meeting my friend at 615, ending at 715 then rush home change, then rush to sch which takes abt an hour or so, play bball till 9 which is abt only half an hour, then rush back home to change again, then rush out to go visit relatives at 1030, that's just crazy :( I'll be dead tired by noon.. SO I told him I wont be going and now he's ticked at me:( Sigh.
Coughing like some tard the whole day, taking medicine, not looking forward to book in on Sunday.. No time, srsly not enough time to relax..
No comments:
Post a Comment