Sunday, June 9, 2013
Man... I feel so depressed.. Booking in today, Field Camp next week, cant go back home till next wed or thurs.. I have no idea why I feel so damn sad everytime I book in.. Maybe this time it's the Field camp.. No Idea how I'm going to survive it, no idea why on earth I have to do it. I'd really like to have my normal life back.. 2 years not going to pass fast enough, but at the same time, 2 years passing is a bad thing, it's time gone that can never be taken back, along with my parents, my sister, feels like I'm skipping 2 years of my life along with everyone else's... I wish I could come home every night at the least.. It always ends up like this before going back in. Feels like the whole world's turning inside out and you're gonna lose yourself.. Cant believe this is actually happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment