Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday night again. Sigh. Feels like a reply button is pushed every sunday night. Feels so down and calm, but tmr's gonna be such a hectic day back into the fray again. Unlike the times when I actually looked forward to going to school to meet people or play games or study certain subjects I liked, this is a totally different thing. Cause the army feels like.. Not meaningful. Like I'm here just to get through it. There is no goal at the end of this, nothing that is meaningful or beneficial, just something that has to be done, whether you like it or not. I guess that's the way things work around here. Sigh, not much that can be done about it, might as well try to find something in it that I can derive satisfaction from. At least I'll be getting my driving license for free.

Kia Yeow going overseas for 6 months. Chuw Teck for 3 months. 1 to Taiwan, 1 to Korea. Man. This place is going to be boring for a bit since I go out with them so much. But I go out a lot with a few others too, so I guess that's fine, except all of them are schooling alr, so they've got work and exams and stuff, so I cant expect them go out with me as often.

Meaning. Got to find meaning, in life.

No comments: