Friday, March 7, 2014

A lot of philosophies lately. Anddd

I've been studying a lot lately hahah! 70% of what I intended to study! Making progress. Soon I should be able to invest a bit ;) But first, I need to test out my theory as soon as Im done, which will probably be a week from now if I dont procrastinate.

Army has taught me that it is not actually a cage, but an escape from reality for 2 years, and that if i look forward to ORD and not cherish what is actually happening around me now, Im going to miss it like every other time i graduate from any school, and then Im going to regret it. Army is not a drawback, it's a sanctuary, and once it's gone, Imma be thrown back into the real world again. What course am I going for? How is everyday life going to be like? Will I be going overseas? What am I going to be in the future? THE MOST IRRITATING ONE IS WILL I BE GOING OVERSEAS. But that actually depends on what I want to be in the future + whether i can achieve that in Singapore.

I've got another thought though. A way to earn without the need of a degree, even though I will get a degree. Looks like I'll a give equal weightage (no such word, just to remind my vocabulary it's still working) to both, so that if the plan doesnt work out as well, I'll still be able to have a stable and good job that I like doing. Who says ya cant have the best of both worlds? Retire by 28? Absolutely possible. Who said anything was Impossible has gotta believe that. Although it's gonna be tough, but if ya were good enough, it's actually possible, even in sg, at least with a plan like this. If it doesnt go wrong, retiring by 40 isnt a problem at all lol.

Anw, I drove 3 vhehicles today. The 1st one had a speedometer that was at 0km/h when I was going at 40kn/h, and a punctured tyre. The 2nd had a passenger door that couldnt open. And the 3rd wassssssss FINE. HA! werent expecting that lol. 3rd time's the charm ^^ If only going out with girls worked that way HAHAHAH

Clocked 62km, if this happens every week Id be getting 7000 in no time lol. But it's not gonna, happen every week obviously.

Tmr have duty in the morning, clerk duty, no driving. Siannnnn. GG GAME. Gonna slp zzz.

No comments: