I actually dont feel like saying anything but then, I havent typed here in a long time so I thought I should. Feeling quite emo and quiet these days. Dno why. Just feels like that. Like everything can be answered with a short sentence and a ... behind, but then I still try to answer in a lively manner. Not that Im going to do that now though.
Anyway. Tomorrow. Really dont like tmr. 8am start detail, for the following 24 hours. Unbelievably bored. Cannot go home. And among other things, I cant go back home on friday too. So. To make up for that. Im getting 2 days off on monday and tuesday! And then Im taking wednesday and thursday off. And then of course friday is good friday so Im going to be off the whole week. Finally. A. Friggin. Long. Deserved. BREAK. If only it were a more permanent type of break with my dear friend Mr. Green.
Doom and gloom literally fill all the emotions Im feeling. I sincerely want to go out with friends again but no one's free. Sigh. If only this coming week was a school holiday for everyone too. Uni, Poly, Army. That's where everyone I want to hang out with is going to be when Im free. Feels like Im taking leave to spend it with myself. im quite sure that chuw teck's gonna be free, but jordan and kay rui most probably arent. Aijing and Xinni's got uni and Ben Cheng's got Army. Brian's got Poly and a Girlfriend to take care of so there's probably not going to be much time. And I seriously and getting real sick and tired of playing dota. So. Perhaps I should go look for something new to do. Any ideas. How to improve general knowledge? What's general knowledge to begin with is beyond me since it doesnt feel very general to me. And all the rubbish newsfeed on facebook is really not helping when half of the 'general information' provided in there is fake. Dinosaur was just hatched and was placed into custody of some scientists lol. If I fell for that then Id really be brain-dead from being in Mr. Green too much. How sia. I sincerely want to go out with someone next week siaaa SO BORING I DIDNT TAKE LEAVE TO BORE MYSELF EVEN MORE T.T
Imma mass text tmr morning and see if anyone's free. Starting with Xinni they all, followed by Jordan they all, then Brian. ALthough it's highly likely that almost no one is free safe Brian and chuw teck.
1 game of dota and then off to bed? Or should I just go off to bed since Im quite sick of dota? zzz. First world problems indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment