I really dont know what I have to do to get rid of this fever. It like, loves me so much, it simply doesnt want to leave. Always knew I was a nice guy, hehe!
Wed went to cgh to see a doctor, she gave me lozenges, pain killers, cough mixture, and I cant recall if there's anything else but anw. The fever just hung around 38.something even after taking the paracetemol.
Thurs it went up to 39.something, so I went to cgh again, they took a blood test to check for a possible dengue case, and during the waiting time he (the doctor) put me on an IV Drip. Lol, Ive never been on an IV Drip until ytd, but weirdly enough it doesnt hurt a lot having the needle in my arm.
The Iv Drip lowered my temp to 37.4, and I thought it was finally over.
This morning I wake up, my temp's 39.1. what on earth is gg on!?!?!? Fever, you gotta listen to me, it's time, to LEAVE T.T
Headache, Bodyache, but weirdly enough almost no cough. it's the fever that's the main thing.
Dengue test came out negative, so I have no idea where's the fever coming from.
The doctor on the second day gave me antibiotics, saying it's probably just a throat infection.
And ya know what the worst part is? This coming Sunday I've got to stay over night in Tekong, and I sincerely dont think I'd have recovered by then.
I cant even get myself to sweat, all that happens is my temperature will simply go up even higher. I'd like to drink tom yam soup to sweat, but my throat will get worse.
My dad accompanied me to the hospital last night and we only left the hospital at around 2am in the morning. Then he still has to come home, prepare today's lunch, shower and change before waking up at 545am. I feel so damn guilty.
I cant even shower. I tried showering with hot water when I had 38.something, it was fine until I turned off the shower. Suddenly became damn cold, and every muscle on my body just contracted. It was literally like muscle spasm, so now I cant shower, I feel disgusting, and I have a fever that simply refuses to go away, coupled with the headache, it's just one big mess. I feel like being admitted into hospital so they can run the IV Drip everytime my fever goes up above 38.5.
Im gonna ask the sgt to change my duty. I rly dont think I will recover by tmr.
Done, change duty to next week sun instead, so im swapping with another guy. My sgt's a rly nice guy =) help me change the schedule just like that.
Speaking of being sick, I actually have a picture of the IV drip in me lol. Couldnt resist taking a picture since it's my first time on IV, but I am uber lazy to post it up here haha, cos it's in my phone and not on my com.
Now, since I cant sleep cos I'll burn up and wake up in 20-30 mins, I'll play dota for a bit. Hopefully tonight wont be so bad.
I just realised, Im actually very hungry haha, but it takes me like 4 times the duration to eat food cause swallowing is damn painful. Zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment