First day in my life, in which I woke up with a sneeze. LOL. Ever woke up cos ur nose was tickling? YES I HAVE. Check.
Sian. I need to find INTERESTING things to do with my life. And by interesting I mean something abnormal, cos normal life = Mundane.
Funny how people in poverty are looking for a normal life, and people with a normal life are looking for a kick. When it's put like that it feels quite bad to want something exciting, sighs. I apply for leave or mc, and Im stuck at home doing nothing but playing dota, that's quite pathetic actually =( Need to go out somewhere and do something I normally dont do. Hmm. What would make life more fulfilling??? I dun mind watching a movie alone for a change, it'd probably feel very different :/ LOL sadddd. I need to GO OUT, srsly. With ANYONE. Lol. 1 week at home I feel like I killed my own spirit from doing nothingness! Must be different. Wake up early, like 7. Then go out for a quick bite at white sands till 8. Then go MEET SOMEONE sheesh this is so boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment