Back to army today. Gimme 3 more days >:) I'll be officially done with this! Until reservist comes =.= hais my life is bugged by them till Im 40. If I go overseas I may not have to though, haha! Although Im not sure if I'll even get to go overseas.
Bought a book. Cost me an arm =(( So ex. But it's gonna be quite useful. Learnt a new song on the guitar! Trying another 1 now, but this other one I think kinda weird fingering. Have a few scores that I cant even play because of the techniques=(( using difficult techniques together zz. Start with the easy ones hehe! Actually the easy ones sound nice enough already. The difficult ones are close to impossible zz.
Anw, time to find a job! A part time job that is. Maybe if I can get one with chuw, it wont be so stressful, not that I have many people I can get a job with =( Everyone's schooling, and flying overseas. So many people overseas it's almost ridiculous. I never wouldve thought in sec sch that so many friends would be going overseas. Ethel, Mel, Kay Rui, Pris, Michelle, Bertrand, Melvyn. Now I've got friends everywhr in Australia =.= Sydney, Melbourne, Perth =.= Why is everybody choosing Australia when it is so hard to find a job there :/ Really beats me.
Anw, time to prep, gta go back to camp for 3 hours =.= Hais wonder what they have in stall for me, bringing me to a different camp 3 days before Im done with this :/ "Surprise! You got to do 2 more years!". I'll die I tell you. But come to think of it, army wasnt that bad, at least for me right? Since I get to come home everyday and have a chill breakfast with friends every morning, it actually was kinda like school, except they pay you when they need you to go in and stayover a couple of times a month. That, and you dont need to study, unless you need to do uni work of course, then you NEED ALL THE TEXTBOOKS and internet you can get. And of course a free driving license. Seems pretty much enough gain for someone who forced into conscription, no? Haha! Count my blessings. TIME TO CHANGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment