Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Wa today, sitting in the train, listening to music, suddenly I overheard the conversation on my left. 3 40yr old ladies talking. Telling each other how they wont buy gifts for certain people because they dont appreciate it or maybe the family doesnt like it and how they wont buy gifts for their husbands anymore because her husband gave the gift to her son instead. Srsly cant take it, I hate to use this word, but it is true, all of them are having a bitching party on my left._. I mean shouldnt you tell your husband directly instead of talk bad about him to your other female friends?? How is this gonna solve the problem?? I dont hate stuff much, but this is one of those things. My wife next time better not be someone like that. A clean honest relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment