Saturday, April 11, 2009

been hell of a time in school. So srsly had no freaking time to come online and post. Thot since I had some time I might as well do it today, screw the next 5 tests I have in the next 3 days. X)
Last week, Saturday, I was supposed to go for REMEDIAL with Mr Wee at 830 in sch!! I MISSED IT!! Forgot. Woke up at 830+ , was going to go out, but I stared at my bag sitting in the corner and thot something was nt rite. And then Poof! Mr Wee's face flew into my brain and then I said sht and then I didnt go, cause by the time I'd reach there there was nt gonna be any remedial left. Which = Physics tests on Tuesday I expected to flunk, cause I nearly flunk the previous one. So much for A Class student, wad rubbish it is tt A class student is hardworking and nerd, damned tests, I do them at my own pace, cannot cope = flunk = my problem anyway, next time read a little more can alr wad, dun see the point in memorising Pie and mugging till heaven also come down.
Of course, when I saw Mr Wee again during sch i told him and he was kinda lenient and kinda sarcastic at the same time, so took the rap for mistake.
Then Physics test tuesday, everybody put BBBBD for MCQ. N u noe wad I got? ACACD or something like that O.O, LOLS! Nv go remedial = death penalty. nvm ba, ownself do work ownself reap, dont need support everytime.
And Recently, my gd buddy has some issues. So, me, being the very nice samaritan, stepped in to help! X) Last time my services no longer required alr so 'boring', now back to business then lmao! So confusing, nt as easy as last time sia! Squire Bean in trouble! Help! Help! lols. nobody's gonna understand tt rite? hope nt.
Found the Toccata song, but I cant find the score on plain toccata, its always toccata and Fugue, and its pissing the hell outta me. Cant even find the SONG!! Had Brian nt send me the song I would be listening to the song on an organ instead -.-. How interesting -.-. Either way, I made up part of the song myself, so the score is REDUNDANT! Muahaha!
And great! A few days ago, on a bright sunny morning, when the sun hasnt even came out yet, I had coincident Blast of Gastric, so I was freaking late for sch ^^ how wonderful, and then I had no choice but to see Mr Vincent Tan! Even more wonderful. And then I had no choice but to clean up canteen during recess somemore -.- Horrendus! neways, while I was cleaning up canteen, Evelyn and her gd fren I-m-nt-sure-who-it-was was eating there as well, very very late. And Mr Leong conveniently took out his hell of a whistle and blew it straight into my ear before letting me go duty. Nicest thing was the whole canteen was in a complete dire state of mess, I've done canteen duty so many times b4 (but this yr only once) but I've never seen such a mess, plates everywhere, tissue paper everywhere, cups everywhere, Bottles and dno wad USO (same as UFO, just the Flying in F becomes Stupid in S) everywhere, and lucky old me had to clean them all! Wasnt tat just great. CIP hours would be through the roof if this happened too often.. And there she was, Pirate ship, sitting on a table. no. I was just kidding. There she was, obviously u noe who, cause I have a strict policy of not saying her name on my blog least 10,000 of her frens come to my blog and start tagging all sorts of insults again. She was sitting there with one whole group of frens smiling away, and then looked in my direction and I dno whether it was a laugh, or a black face, because I remember it as a laugh, but it seems to impossible, so it had to be a black face, and then all of them disposed their food and then all of them went back to class, mere seconds. I dont mind her laughing I suppose, i dun tink its ever gonna happen much again. So yay! or nt yay, or whichever it is supposed to bb depending on whether she laughed or nt, and so help me god. -.-
Next I ran into the worst lecture I had in my life on Amaths on Wed. I HAVE NO *****ing idea (Its nt a bad word, it has 5 *s) wad the Whole lecture was abt! Wad was Mrs Foo TALKING ABT!? And how do I do my homework ._.? she just shot rite through the whole topic on absolute values and some weird way of drawing dno wad and that was it, end of lecture, starting of giving of homework, and now end of my weekend N I haven even started on it yet! ahhhhhh~! I'm in distress.
Pushing on ( cause I wont be back here for a while, i tink), I happily managed to cancel my piano tuition on tt wed! X) NICE TO BE FREE. except tt I had to see Bio cher after sch to discuss my Fail for my Bio CT -.- so much for my nice sunny day, turn pitch black alr. So talk talk talk, and I was with Wayne there by the way, cause he also needed to see her, and we talked even more by the way, and by the time we ended bying the way Wayne was completely stunned. No idea wad me and the cher was talking so fast abt. N I left hapily, and heppily ever after. The End.
Not the end yet. Got back home and then must do Bio blog, sia la, finish chem blog, do bio blog, so fun sia, and the botak of a kay rui send me all sorts of rubbish for content on the blog. He sent me 9 WHOLE FREAKING PAges! And I had to scan through all of them, and in the very very end, cause it took forever to scan tt, I only used one paragraph -.- reminds me of Mr Bean, so stupid go scan 9 pges of work. But Mr Bean had no choice, he was saboed as group leader -.- and they make him compile all the content, and they make him content-in-charge and now, they are trying to KILL HIM!! Mr bean!! Someone save him!
back to where i was, I spent the whole of my yesterday watching tv and studying a little, like half aslp while i was studying, but still in limbo somewhr i suppose, trying to mug for SS, and guess wad? The TEXTBOOK DOESNT HAVE A SHT THING ABT SOME OF THE TOPICS! so wad do I mug? I made up stuff for the ws. MOVING ON, I attempted to mug for geog, and guess wad? SAME PROBLEM, NO FREAKING EXAMPLES ON HOW TO ANSWER LORM Qs, so i just jotted down wad i could -.- and it didnt get me very far. Next was Amaths, and I was so relieved, finally could get prepared for at least one test and then i was scurrying through my bag looking for my Amaths Term 1 resource book and holy sht me when I remembered I left it under my desk in school and sht now I have nth to study. So I moved on to chem, nt very progressive, very boring, hardly much time spent on it, and i didnt do chinese yet. ALL THAT BULLSHT TOOK ME LIKE 3 HRS, wad nonsense.
So i got pissed off, and u noe wad? Screw the nonsense, I went to watch tv, for like 4 hrs straight, just to remember that I hadnt studied Chinese. so at nite, I spent abt half an our on it, n i managed to memorise 25 out of the 50 words gonna be tested using a method tt just occured to me, BORING! BORING~!
Next up, tis morning, managed to memorise the rest, or at least I think I have, but apart from tt, the other tests are going to say gg to me alr, so I just smile and say gg to u too, and then i go watch tv again, until Monday, when I can finally get some load of information downloaded onto a piece of scrap paper that i can finally use as notes after I ask SS cher, and get info from Geog class, and Retrieve that damned book on Amaths under my desk -.-
Brian came over ytd, he was supposed to go for a jog with me cause he wanted to prepare for NAPFA, but after 0.7Km he died alr -.- so since I'm a gd guy, and i dowan ppl to die, we went back upstairs, play xbox etc, blah, until nite time he went dinner with me, and then he went back like at 10. LOL. when he was supposed to be home by 6. ^^ haha.
Either way, Rus's kinda in a predicament now, so since I dont have much to do, I'll either be thinking on tt, or playing piano ^^, or guitar^^, or watching Tv, or doing anything, tt beats work, which is more or less everything. hais. bored la.
Wad a nice post, freaking long. makes up for the many posts I'd missed I suppose, aybe I'll do quizzes on my blog again next time. I wont be here often, cause too many things to cope with plus slping is a nice way to relax, forget every damned thing, if nt I'm gonna be out with frens or dno wad, so yea. I suppose this blog will be more active on holidays. ^^ see ya'll.

No comments: