Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BORING!! And damn frustrating.
I cant seem to see wads going on in her mind.. so long already, now then find out previously it was a good thing. now i've just screwed up... sigh. Maybe its just the way it was already planned to be.. No, submitting sucks, I'm going against it.. until its over or something...

Today 3 tests. Killer man.
Chinese test, the one supposed to be very hard, EASY UNTIL DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE. Maybe full marks.
SS test. only 1 nice word, screwed, but nt as screwed as geog test. SS test I wrote the first 2 factors at least. But the 3rd factor for 12m essay i rush, only like 3 lines. Conclusion no time le, didnt complete.
Goeg test. WORST TEST!@#$%%^ hais. whole front page guess,back page 1st Q didnt finish, LORMS essay finish until conclusion then incomplete.
nvm bhaz, over alr, just concentrate on mid-yrs bahz, which i i have a feeling i will get even worst.
My com's lagging like nobody's business. Lag lag lag.
Today learn logarithm somemore, blast through so fast again. Amaths lecture is meant to kill. only logic i see in there is damned stars.
tmr got eng mock test somemore. lmao. one after another, like cannot see the end lidat.
Anyway, today i finished watching my show alr, whole series, ending quite nice bahz.
Went for tuition just now, tot i was in for a real thrashing cause i never practiced the songs he wanted me to prac, but didnt, heng only. tmr worse, 3 science all on the same day. really can gui tian alr. ^^ can fall aslp if nt concentrating wan.
my guitar scrwed man, why cannot play songs de only can strum? strumming boring le man! I wan play songs!! ahh! dun care, just practice until can play wei zhi. See Jordan play alr, lmao, looks so easy, but nt easy sia!! he take how long to play i take thrice as long to play the same song, or maybe longer. T.T
At least now I'm nt stuttering -.- u see guitar class, i can only talk with so few ppl, esp when I'm near someone, mouth cannot open. Teacher ask question answer wrongly, awkwardly. LMAO! I WANT DIE ALR LA! SOMETHING WRONG SIA! WAD THE ___ IS WRONG ANYWAY! I CANT EVEN TALK RITE!@^$&* ARHGH!
Crap, I'm gonna slp, even slp also cannot slp rite -.- dream dream dream. last week also dream twice -.-.-.-.- its really affecting me too much la, cannot continue like this sia! then again... some part of me wants to... hais.. yawns. nites all.

No comments: