Saturday, August 15, 2009

haven been here for a while, so i thought i might as well put something in.

More or less everything's going kinda off track these days, plan to accomplish something by some date but always end up dragging it to a different date. Kinda puts me off but it cant be helped.

Someone's Birthday is coming up soon. haha! gotta think of something to get. ^^ cause person is kinda special.

That aside =.=, I have common tests coming up the next four days and looky here at what I'm doing =.= Blogging =) hehe. studied a bit on ss this morning, kinda last minute, unlike everyone else in class studying like a week plus ahead, still, it shouldnt be too bad. SS is kinda ridiculous anw, cant do much but read and read. She hasnt really clarified with us on how to do the 13m essay yet, ss cher, but tmr is the test. what to do? play com. haha. =.=

English tmr also, haven done ANYTHING abt it, maybe tonight look through the format or wad, but it wont tae more than 10 minutes anw, so whatever. Mdm Yeo's topic 's never been my interest anw, I'll just read a book or something at most anw, cause i cant dont read at all=.=

What's old is still new, still getting the cold shoulder from someone, but anyhow, learnt to get immune i suppose, not that it should matter anymore, but it still does..

Chinese book xiao shuo i haven read finish yet and the CT coming up is testing me on that, after that, there better not be ANOTHER book =.= bloody chinese books, I've had it with this=.=

Sciences shouldnt be too much of a problem, I've never really studied for them,just looked through briefly and still A1s and A2s for em. hehehe!! so much for that. Then again, this is a CT =.= cant take that too lightly can I? yet I'm still here blogging. hais.. DONT FEEL LIKE WORKING, period

I have blue-blacks all over my arms which are just recovering =.= pain for nuts. and next thursday it's gonna get more Pain for bigger nuts, I simply dno wad much to do abt that, cant be helped that I'm gonna have to play with the ppl again, which just simply means after the blue-blacks recover, next thursday will be replenishing blue-black day =.=

Small little Gorvind sitting behind me not as irritating as a week before anymore, hopefully it'll stay that way, or I'll make him eat his stupid indian curry until he gets my point =.= idiot keeps poking me. ****ing GAY i tell u =.= dno wads his problemS, want to attract my attention=.= damned small guy and his stupid voice. I cant live one day without seeing him =.= close my eyes also can see him. Like Nitemare liddat. Poke me one more time, I will use som freaking sharp stick to poke him back=.=

Mrs Foo keeps blinking, Chem cher keeps holding us back, the usual as well, cant sit down and think straight these days. Which kinda reminds me, I haven done Mrs Foo's Homework, great. Good Luck justin. I'm history.

Also, Kimberly's back from her VS. Meaning I'm gonna go deaf again quite soon in the near future. And Benjamin's adding a nearer deadline to that date, he wants me deaf earlier =.= though I must say he still helps me out every now and then. Ethel is back to her painful days with Kimberly. xDD Lols! Ethel!

After CT still got sch =.= damn stupid.

Mr Wee is cute. ( I mean it) Funny as well, make me laugh alot. ^^ haha!! He teaches ok, and very frenly also=)

Mrs Khairul jokes a lot with Alston. (I mean it) In fact, that kinda spices up her lessons. ^^

Ms Tan is strict as ever, but her lessons dont bore me, in fact, her lessons i just seem to pay attention more, without finding it boring.

And Mdm Yeo is Mdm Yeo. nth much to say abt that here.

I'm gonna watch some movies online soon =.= getting bored and dont feel like working.

SOMEONE hasnt replied me yet =.= taking her time i see =.= that goldfish. I'm gonna get a piranha and put in her goldfish bowl and then see whether reply or not ^^ hehehe!!

kk, dont feel like typing much le. and if u want to call me squiddy, at least pls know my real name first kays =.= dont intro me as squiddy and then everything also squiddy here squiddy there dno who i am just squiddy everything. I know 3 ppl who've done that =.=!! I M JUSTIN =.= squiddy squiddy up down left right also squiddy, I use my eight legs strangle ppl then u noe=.=!

xD gtg, byes~

No comments: