Lols! Haven been here for a long long time. Busy like anything, and when not busy always seem to be doing something else. Anyhow, now's "holidays", so I'm free somewhat. So now I'm posting before i miss the cance again.
These few days.. troublesome like anything. quarrel here quarrel there, and homework, haven even touched it yet. Nicest time is when I'm alone at home in the afternoons, so much more relaxing..
Only time i seem to be able to get to relax these days are in the afternoons or at school. The way i see it, school's a much nicer place to be than at home, no one disturbs me uncessarily at home, and certain faces I look forward to seeing everyday, though i act normal when i see them.. so much more peaceful. Music is the best way to calm me down nowadays.. just on com and listen, or go sleep. and smsing frens, usually those who i look forward to seeing in sch everyday. apart from these, I'm just moving in the right direction.
recently got into some japanese songs. dno why, sounds nice, checked up lyrics in eng translation, quite ok also, so somehow hooked up.. ^^ must be happy.. I have so many things to look forward to after all =)! I'm not going to waste any more time alr. cut through all the way alr. Everything that encourages me I'll keep, Everything and one else that brings me down can just go fly kite.
Xin Ni just took piano grade 7 exam today. Lols! And I mistook it for her being sick for not turning up for bio supp xD lols! my bad. And My drink lehs! Bubble tea?!
I have 4 hours more of free own time, so wad should i do today? free and grounded. looks like some work's in stall.
I'm gonna get myself a new basketball soon, must find some place to go and play, then only can relax on my own.
Zheng Da's party 2 days ago was quite fun! =.= run until hit my shoulderblade against something =.= chase Zheng Rong all the way into a carpark to play block catching =.= played left4dead and died like anything cause I WAS A NEWBEe and i played against some pro =.= Ong Sim LOST THE BET!! Oh yEA!
xD haha!! U owe me 5 bucks! xD lols! played halo 3 and more or less died, cause it's diff from halo 2 so, haish, lost. found my dui shou le mans! next time play halo 3 i not going to lose alr mans. xD
Bio still troublesome, i haven really grasped the concept on kidney yet.
Chem as usual, must read her notes to understand, and I need to do a bit of memorising to finish up for SA2.
Physics, I'm really lost, I dont even know where to start.
Amaths and Emaths, just need alot of memorising and practice, which Ive started alr actually.
Chinese, got better at compos, but need more practice at time management, and ying yong wen. I dont have much time left..
Geography, Natural Veg is fun, but Rivers and Coast killed me.
Social Studies, no idea, i thought i was gg to fail for CA2, but past with flying colours, dno how that even happened.. lols, just gonna read up on that, and practice writing faster.
Main thing is Chi i suppose.
English problematic as always, mdm yeo driving me crazy. and i dont seem to be getting anywhere with it.
Piano's getting on my nerves, practice like crap but still cant master grade 8 piece.. mans.
Just got back all my contacts today, after losing all of them 2 weeks or so ago. now got it back. gonna sync it into my com now
cya'll soon. byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment