Real nasty day today.. some parts still worth mentioning..
Started my day in school with laughter, that's good. 1st recess, very standard, I'll go get a green tea from the canteen, then go back to class. did that.
stuff it, I'll skip the boring stuff. After amaths, stayed back in audi with kay rui to play piano for a while. then went off for physics.
After school, all the bad stuff starts happening, played basketball while waiting for english oral. played 30 minutes or so, fell once, almost sprained my ankle. sweating like nobody's business. went to drink water cooler, drank 3 mouth-full, then I realised the water's milky! WTF!? i felt like drinking listerine after that.. milky like limewater mixed with co2, that standard of milky. bloody hell. then went to toilet, upress the tap, brown colour water starts splurting out, WTF?! press the tap 2s later water all turn from transparent to yellow-brown. stuff it, went to buy water from canteen.
later on, which actualy means all the way up till now, I have developed a splitting headache.. worst headache I've got since god-knows-when. lie down on my bed only it spontaneously comes back, get up from my back also the same, walking around not so bad. went to bed for 2 hours or so, it's much better, but still bad.. ran out of panadol, gonna get some soon.
yesterday's workout and today's basketball also didnt match very well, stamina completely drained, carry my bag back from school also out of breath.. completely drained, when I reached back home it was as if I just ran 1.6, perspiring, but not alot, still, not normal. no more basketball till this rubbish is over..
I need a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment