Really nice day today. Was looking forward to today =).
Got up bright and early, 730am, showered changed etc, u get the idea, then at 8, went for breakfast with Russell, KFC, NOT inappropriate for breakfast i wanna add, hehe!
Reached back to my place, watched phua chu kang on youtube, lols, with Russell, damn funny sia seriously, dno how I got sucked into something like this, not my fault, hehehe! Ronald MacDonalds fault =.= stupid, look for ronald macdonalds until end up like this.
Anyway, left home at about 955 to meet *erhmm*Ritesh*erhmm* (I'll be using that often now^^, hehehe!!) for a celebration. I thought it'd be the usual kinda thing, that I'd reach there early and wait for Miss Chiobu (to create mysterious atmosphere, I wont say name^^, hehe!) to come, cause everytime I go out on outings I organise, everyone comes late and I always come too early, so I usually end up waiting till it's the time they're supposed to arrive, and then end up waiting even further till the time they get where ever it is I'm supposed to meet them. LOL, this time was surprisingly different, she got there earlier than I did! LOL NEVER happened before, especially since I usually arrive at these kinda outings early.
Shant blog about the middle part =) rather not publicise everything.
Met up with Jordan and Chuw teck after that and went for basketball! hehe! First warm-up abit, then played match, then played ElephantS=.=, then Got FREAKING FUN!
HEHE! Kay Rui suggested playing one-on-one, first to 3, and then loser out. DAMN SHIOK SIA!
Kay Rui started against me, beat him 3-nil. Jordan came in after kay rui, beat him 3-nil, Chuw Teck came in after Jordan, beat him 3-nil, CHIOBU WENT MISSING!?, Jordan came back in BECAUSE CHIOBU WENT MISSING, lols, if she played I think I'd have lost, hehe, you just cant bully girls, anyway, beat him 3-nil! LOLS! 12-NIL! I Feel So ACCOMPLISHED!! COMPLETE OWNAGE! HEHE!!
Left out alot, =) I'd rather keep such stuff in my own memory =)!
Now....
I'm GONNA WATCH PCK! NITES!xD
No comments:
Post a Comment