Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The anger I feel for you will disappear,
for from the dust we came,
to the dust we will go.
For this feeling,
I have felt countless times,
I have held back countless times,
for I know you are older than me,
for I know I would be disrespectful,
and for those very reasons,
I have not done what I have should not.
Yet there you stand,
forever creating,
creating and creating,
only one damned thing,
hatred.



On the other side of me,
Is a feeling I cant extinguish,
Is something so strong,
that even the maker of this feeling cannot put out its flames,
the same flames that burn into the very organ that pumps blood through these veins,
the same flames that have fused into the heart, but have escaped the mind,
yet, it has not been received, though countless times it has been hinted to you.
soon, these flames will be put out,
and I will no longer have to succumb,
to anything as ever stupid and useless as this worthless thing, that has only brought me sadness and self-condemnation,
this useless thing called,
Love.

The last week, the last post, the last bit of fun left.
after this, I shall not feel, I shall not burn, I shall not love, I shall not regret,
after this, I will focus, concentrate, I will sprint all the way to the end of this race,
then I will look back, and tell myself,
What have I done?

No comments: