Sunday, July 18, 2010

The same. But I need to focus. Not on this kind of stuff.

Now in mdm yeo's class. Finished her compre already, but nothing to do. She busy accomodating Eric, and probably won't bother about me using the phone either way.
Man, all my subjects kinda weird now. Not picking up even though I've put in more effort than usual. Maybe I'll spruce up maths first, after all, can't afford to get lower than am A1 for a and e maths. That's the easiest subject to score in. Now so boring..=.= later gonna get bio still. Die! Sian sia, acting so monotonously. I think it's just me anyway. My sweets are like depleting at like a spontaneuous rate=.= many thanks to Philip and and his gf. Both mugging their way through my sweets. "Justin can I please have one?"
"of course luh!" I'm such a nice guy>:D later got poison. Hehehe, na la, not so bad; I shall share my sweets! Until I've got no more of them, yupyup, no more of them, until I'm starving, I'm starving, I'm freaking starving, but no worries, I'm just FREAKING STARVING W/O Any SWEETS=.=, come to think of it, actually, I want to drink pepsi... Shut, bio.

No comments: