I am so bored right now, I dont know what to do-.-
Story of my life,
searching for some fun,
but it keeps avoiding me.
Sorrow in my soul,
cause I feel so bored,
really loves my company.
Is this what it is,
Is this what I think,
The reason that I'm typing this.
Clouds are rolling in,
Cause it's here again,
and me it just cant me true,
=.= Boredom drives people nuts. sigh... Nothing to do. I dont want to revise anything, even though I have a bio test on Monday that's testing almost about everything, and A chem spa on tuesday that makes up 7.5 % of my A levels for chemistry.
The Chem Spa's not a problem, can always revise on tuesday for a good 1.5 hours if necessary, but this bio test =.= So much to cover. Most of which I already have previously, but I need to recap. I've finished Photosynthesis and Respiration Content so far. But I've got Homeostasis, Nervous control, DNA replication Transcription, Translation, Cell Physiology to go. which is ALOT. and to make matters worst, you're usually supposed to go through several question AFTER revision of everything. How in Heaven's name am I going to finish this? =.= I have tmr afternoon and today to do it, but I dont feel like doing it today, so I guess I'll just have to spend the whole of tmr going through all that. Probably will take me 3 hours or maybe slightly longer, hopefully. bored. bored bored. bored bored bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment