Shit I havent really been able to blog much at all lately. Night Study's up till 10 and by the time I reach home that's about it for me.
I dont know anymore.. I know it's worth it if it starts now. I'll wait and see how long it'll last. Going out with the one, but going out with someone who is closer than you are, I dont know how I should be feeling. SO many things. Best way is to not think and just feel, it's envy, how? I'll persevere, and if it works out, it'll be for the better, I hope.
Mugging my ass off to just catch up with Bio lectures. They are freaking chionging all the lectures! Killing me sia! Cannot catch up at all and dont understand a thing.
Just watched bleach, the movie sound quality this time got some issue, it's not my com speakers cause the previous movies play fine, so must be this movie, and all the other streaming sites all display the same sound quality, =.= dammit.
Yeterday morning PE, yesterday afternoon Basketball, Today after 2 hours of basketball, tmr afternoon PE, Friday morning basketball again. Monday, Wednesday, Friday must do weights at night. I think maybe I'm over doing this =.= but no matter how much I do I cant seem to see significant improvement, very much like in another section of my life..., but still, I guess I'll persevere as well =) I wanna be able to slam-dunk! That's the goal I'll try to achieve in the next year =) sports-wise. Academic I wanna get all A's, it's not impossible. I will get them! Friends already have =) more than enough, just need best friends, the rest, just acquaintances, not necessary. Guess I do have good friends in JC as well =) moving on with life after all, 8 months later, oh well. Secondary School friends get more priority ^^ that's how I feel.
Byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment