wah sian, ppl get monday blues I get tuesday sia whyyy...
Supposed to be on leave till wednesday, then you get a phone call at 11am on tuesday telling you, "eh, Justin ahh, you must come back tmr leh.. Must get form and sign, then after that must go somewhere else for briefing all the way till evening, so must cancel leave leh, otherwise cannot go course"
Wtff siaa, which ****ing directive say can void leave.. Supposed to be a relaxing night, then tmr got things planned for the whole day, now tues morn telling me all this kinda thing, really ruins the mood altogether.. Cancelled on all the plans tmr, now it feels like Ive been cheated lol.. I guess it would be too much to ask for this organisation to give me the due respect, but seriously?? At least tell me that BEFORE you APPROVE MY ****ING LEAVE...
Wasting my life to nothingness in the first place..
Anw, I have to really find something productive to do before my brain just melts away into nothing.
I wish I had someone close enough to comfort me.. sigh.. but since nobody comes here anyway, I guess it's okay to say stuff. Sometimes, the people you really want to have comfort you just arent aware of it, and sometimes, you really cant prompt them to be aware of it cause they're really unable to sense it, especially over text.. You dont want that type of comforting from your family, and definitely not from someone you just think of as a friend, you want it from the person you like. Bad things have happened so many times, but I never seem to be able to get that response out of the person I like, maybe, it's just not the right person..?? I mean, I can get along well, but it's just not the type of personality that I'd want to find... Ranting too much.
Feels like a very Depressing, Gloomy World.
So what do you do?
You make the difference
and make it Colourful, Meaningful.
Face everything from a Different Perpective,
Look at the Good things,
Find ways to make something thoughtful out of it,
And everything Bad??
If you cant take it,
Ignore it.
If you think you can take it,
Face it.
If you know you can take it,
Change it.
If you can Change it,
Make it something Good.
Let's make the best,
Starting
Today.
No comments:
Post a Comment