Monday, October 28, 2013

I seem to blogging a lot more than usual nowadays but hey that's not abnormal.

Winning every single game of dota I play. I got a feeling the computer has finally matched me up with people around my caliber so it's hard to win but possible in most circumstances. So long as I play properly I usually get quite a lot of hits on others.

Kia yeow is in camp today so no one is playing dota with me, end up I just play against other players online. Needless to say chuw teck is in cmap so he's not free to play.

Driving is going fairly well. Instructor's funny as normal. It rained heavily today though, so I was kinda drenched. haha.

Gotta go sleep alr, gotta wake up at 520 tmr morning to go to camp. heheh. Not much choice. At least I get to come home for now, till the course is over. At which point in time I would have been staying out of camp for the first 9 months of my NS life so I guess it's really not that bad hahah. Everyone always wishes for the best of course, but it's technically impossible to stay out everyday once the course is done with, no choice, just count the first 8 months as a blessing haha!

Kk, Gonna slp, Night!

No comments: