PLEASE DO NOT READ FROM HERE:
Why do you believe: because of things that have happened around you that you cannot explain, because situations make different people, and that the same words can mean a lot more to people in certain situations.
The meaning of life:
To find out how to determine our afterlife. What is the criteria that distinguishes people that go to heaven and hell? I know that: based on my religion, believing in Christ and confessing my sins to cleanse me and therefore acceptable to god to go to heaven.
To experience how Christ can create miracles in your life, to grow, to share.
This does not mean to not do well in life, it simply means that no matter what you do, it should be Good, and you should think about these and ponder over it for a better solution, unless this is the only solution.
Do you think the reason why we're on Earth, is because God gave us time for us to discover, that we have to find out who he is, what he's done, and what you have to do so that you can go meet him? I wouldnt think it illogical that way, right? 70 years to find out that we have to find out how to go meet him, it's like a test, is it not?
We've always had to ask what the reason to life was? What if it was all to discover how to correctly find our afterlife, that may last even longer than our current life.
Different Topic:
What to be: Technology
Food for thought:
To convert one substance into another to cater for people without reducing resources.
To make all resources able to be recycled.
TO HERE:
Ya can ignore the above. I just wanted to make a record so that if I ever needed it I can find it here ;)
Brian came over today and we had a very interesting discussion. Weird, I know, but it was actually very entertaining. We had it for 2.5 hours lol. And it has brought me a lot of questions about my religion, my aims and concerns, and I have found reasonable ideas that will contribute in mitigating those problems. The reflection I did and person I've asked have brought me answers as to why I believe in my religion -- an answer people all strive to find but yet never seem to see it. I've found a satisfactory answer as to why I should believe in what I believe in, and I think that should never ever change, or at least until I've found a more satisfying answer. And how about, finding a possible answer as to why all of us are on Earth? It's like sudden realisation that it might be a possibility. My whole world is potentially changed. But anw.
To think this "pointless" debate actually brought so much inspiration and so many answers by reflecting and finding solutions to problems I could not solve. This MUST happen more often.
Anw, Brian screwed my mind over with all the "everything you see may not be real, it may be real to you now because everything is a figment of your imagination. How can I prove that you truly exist right now? How do I know this is not a game where we are the chess pieces, or a dream where you are not who you really are." Lucy Logic x 10^10000... But true. ABSOLUTELY LOST alr.
GOODNIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment