Thursday, November 27, 2014

Im on the ferry to tekong now! So that leaves me with 15mins to blog hahah!

Anw more importantly, I just read the most irritating thing online. 3 reasons why you should intentionally delay responding to a text, and the ways to interpret how people feel towards to by their texting paterns. The latter is fine but it's the former that's a friggin headache.

1. To make the most out of time by maximising how much the other party wants to receive your response.
2. By doing so, you also gain control of the conversation
3. I didnt even read it cos I was so crazy after reading No. 2.

I should put one of those 9 gag memes here where the guy is pulling out his hair.

I swear, if my gf deliberately followed this advice I'd start a quarrel, maybe. Wait an hour before responding for these kind of reasons=you DIE.

Everyone asking "How long should I take to respond to a girl/guy's text if I like him/if Im just friends. Friggin unbelievable that you need to ask somethingwhen you have the natural andwer to it. If ya like the guy then you'll naturally respond the next available opportunity. If ya friends with the guy then respond when ya comfortable. If ya hate the guy then either tell him ya not interested and if he still continues then just DONT REPLY. Lol. Unbelievable. It's something that comes naturally, why must you intentionally add artificial flavouring to your text patterns that tick other ppl off.

And then there's this post abt how you are not obligated to text ppl the moment you see their text, which, I guess is fine if it's MUTUAL. Although somehow I used to find it quite rude when people dont respond immediately. But obviously Im used to it now after almost everyone does it. My friend's worse off than me. His opinion is "If I can respond to your text immediately while we're having a convers, and you always take 2 hours to respond to mine, then it shows ya simply not interested in having a conversation with me. So I wont convers you next time" O.O I was like, if I did that, Id have almost no one to text, ever. Lol.

REACHED TEKONG. Time forrr breakfast!

No comments: