Saturday, November 8, 2014

zomg I need a book that teaches me ANYTHING useful. Anything. Ive got 6 hrs tmr with which I really have nth to do but sit and wait for time to pass, like literally, that's my job for tmr, sit alone and wait for activities to end. Im bored to my wits' end. What do I do tmr. Sit down do nth for 6 hrs, I'll DIE.

Everything is sooo mundane. I need something to make me feel like Im living. Sounds weird I know, but nothing seems to mean much now, like, aimless, no goals nothing. Uni's just a burden to even think about. Work after NS follows after as a No.2 burden. Not to mention how am I even going to get to NUS/NTU everyday of the week!?!? ZZHZHZHZHZH

Raining cats and dogs now, supposed to be a relaxing saturday =((

I need a meaningful relationship. Or smth, anything that's meaningful. Purposeful. Makes me feel like Im doing smth fruitful. Spend our whole lives preparing for the next stage, and then when the next stage is the grave, we realise we've spent our whole lives doing nothing. Propagating is not our meaning here, is it!!??! Something more in depth..

I am going to start saving MORE. Like seriously. Now, I need a book on stocks and shares. And everything technical and practical about it. Library veryvery soon. Like maybe tmr night.

GGWP BACK TO THE ISLAND I GO, this is going to be a longgg month. Ciaos.

No comments: