Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lol, I may end up going for an English Test -- IELTS. Unbelievable. Anyway, I can believe I can actually appreciate Essay questions now. I see army has indeed changed my life lol. IT HAS MADE ME WANT TO STUDY. Ridiculous. Yet all the knowledge that was in my brain before I went into army is now almost close to gone.

Finally meeting tmr WHOOHOO! Im so bored I can cry. Just went to see Larry at white sands when he was on the way back from camp hahah. Grabbed a drink.

Meanwhile, JC is trying to make some secret santa thing, and Ive got absolutely no idea what to get the guy. I need a break lol. Spending money again. Unnecessarily. I rly dno what to get for the guy, and Ive got to get it in 9 days. God save the queen ME.

No comments: