Thursday, December 18, 2014

Woke up with quite a bad start, but I managed to overcome it, and everything went absolutely great. See. This is what happens when you dont let anger take over, but make people want to apologise to you for having done smth you would probably would not like. Turned out to be an absolutely enjoyable day with her hahah. As friends, of course. I dont think I'll be letting her know unless something changes my mind. I was so upset, probably would have said quite a lot of things that would have completely ruined not only today, but like the mood for the next 20 odd days or so, maybe more. Not getting angry has its merits hahah! Although it usually always does have its merits, just that ppl normally blow up before they even realise why and how they should not.
All the repercussions if I did that, whew, I'd hate myself now zzz haha.

Anyway, Gg back into army tonight. Such a sad day.

Met up with Ethel yesterday. Hope i dont become a youtube/facebook sensation, otherwise I'll destroy my facebook account lol. Was fun, bowling was so sad I dno why my score turned out like that T.T But anyway, yeah. Was real fun after that. Although if they could stay longer it would have been more fun hahah, but fun all the same.

Met up with her today, a lot of things went wrong before we even met up, but cos I didnt get angry everything went really REALLY good. heheh! Although not getting angry = spending 35mins sitting down and wanting to send back an angry text, before finally sending back something that was neutral but hinted a little bit at disappointment, suffice to say disappointment was a very major understatement at the time. Proud of myself hahah! Grown a bit more today hehe!
Although, I did spend quite a lot today hahah! That's the downside, but I guess that happens a lot when I go out with her cos I always insist on paying lol. Anw she's gg overseas so I guess it's ok.

No comments: