Friday, February 6, 2015

Just done with a whole load of things. Still, spending money like water, as compared to last time anyway. Once this month is over, I dont think I'll be spending that much anymore alr hahah. Plus Im going to get a job after this month, most likely. Anyway, I've somehow managed to forget about some important things that happened ytd. So. About yesterday.

There was this narrow passageway, and it was shut off at one end by a closed door. And in this passageway, there were 2 birds, quite near the shut door. And this retard friend of mine, went rushing at the birds like a 4 year old would, and they birds went hysterical. They flew towards the door, and then they realised, "Shit, the door is shut, let's fly back the other way, in the direction the retard is charging at us, and drop birdsht all over them in the process." AND GUESS WHO GOT BOMBED. I saw this white thing flying directly towards my face, I was thinking "Ohh shyt, ohh crap" and I tried to dodge it, but couldnt, so instead of hitting me straight in the face, it hit me on the left side of my head. And I was like "f my life" followed by giving my friend the =.= face. And he was laughing like the retard he was.

So I went upstairs to the toilet to wash my hair, and this bird came hopping into the toilet like it was saying sorry, and I was like O.o "f my life".

Then I went up another floor, got some shampoo, and washed my hair again. Lol. End of chapter 1.

Now skipping the bad part at work.

Let's talk about having to book in at night.

So I was told I suddenly had to book in at night, and that's fine (not really, but still fine). Prepared everything bla bla, and went up to my bunk. No one else in it but me. (No, it's not a ghost story), I tried to go to sleep, switched off the lights at 10minutes before 11pm. Aaaand suddenly I feel an itching. On my right arm. (No it's not a ghost story), and I chose to ignore it. At 1130pm FORTY FIVE MINUTES after trying to sleep, I was still awake, with my right elbow getting itchy, I was like "that's enough", and I sit straight up and swipe on the light switch and I was greeted by this:




Cute little fly, lying ON MY BED, next to me, and 3 mosquito bites on my arm. I was like "ur dead", so I whacked it, and it didnt even dodge O.o, it just died. So all was well again and the universe started spinning again (meaning I fell asleep), and WOKE AT THREE BLOODY AM IN THE MORNING COS MY LEG WAS ITCHING LIKE NUTS DAAAAAFOOK O.o. Straight switch on the lights again, Mr Cute lying right where my feet were. Im not even kidding. The same as before except lying next to my left foot. *Whack*. And the universe started spinning again (you know what that means). And at 540am my alarm goes off and Im like foooooooook.




I was sure there was something else bad that happened ytd but I cant rmb what is was because SO MANY DAMNED THINGS HAPPENED YTD. Drove me nuts. Anyway, let's end it at that for now. Tokyo ghoul is getting nicer. Log horizon is getting dumber. Naruto is busy filling every episode again. One piece is dragging, as usual. The Seven Sins is going quite nicely. And World trigger is by far the best. Bleach has yet to start yet, so Im waiting. Tmr's xn's bday celeb, took up quite a bit of my time today, buttttt oh well it's worth it hahah.

Got a timetable for chores every day of the week now, gonna be a lot easier to do things properly.

Army Cohesion at sakura buffet today. Ate all the sushi I could. All sorts of other things. Sushi wasnt fresh that's for sure, but the soy sauce killed the fishy stale taste cos the stale taste wasnt that strong. So it wasnt too bad. Gonna slp!

Nights!

No comments: