Things are getting a lil confusing. But whatever.
Im kinda worried I wont be able to come back to sg and practise med, but maybe adapting is the best way to become successful? I dont have any interest in any course here anw. See how things go.
Getting my friend to get smth for me hahaha! Gonna be quite a fair bit cheaper. Plus I found a lot of interesting things being sold. Tempts me to buy so many things, like 70 bucks worth of random things that dont constitute to anything, SO I WONT.
Stupid S1 branch absent for the entire day. Phone engaged. Brilliant. Deafeningly so. Anw, I've pushed the interview date since they wont respond to my calls, not much I can do.
Friends, huh? This is one too many times =.= feels like it'll be a betrayal if I did something about it now.So Im just gonna leave it at that yups?
1month, 2 days to ord. Not particularly excited really. Need to find a job. And see how things go from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment