Hao wan man!! My Maths professional man! I do the question my own way until everyone cannot understand then got it right somemore!! Whoohoo! Only teacher can understand. LOL! This is proness man!! NVM. lets say how pro someone else was then. erm erm. Someone ask me buy chocolate frm her hor! Quite persuasive hor? (:. Wonder how persuasive i am referring to. LOL!
Chess obviously was a stupid prob. coach just sat down there and gave us some stupid lesson for 1 hr 30 min. Then give us 10 min to play. WTH. play wad in ten mins?? swat flies aso cannot lor. Thinks for nuts man! Anyhow, mus still RESPECT hor? he quite old liao. See these greys hairs on my head?? No I dun. *stumped* LOL!! actually he quite ok la. Some of my seniors also no respect go and ding zui. walao. BAD XIA! LOL
Brian on secret mission to find out how many ppl passed eng today. LOLOLOL! XD. Then some stupid girl come in during mother tongue period and ask me "Why u so slow ar?" I just told her her head got problem then i go out! LOL. swift and fast. then she one person start laughing by herself there. O.O . shen alr. LOL. ARH!!! ART HAVENT DO YET!!! MUST STAY BACK SO MANY TIMES!!! I WAN KILL PPL LIAO!!! RAAAAAAA!!!!!! art is gonna kill me tis time. sht.
No comments:
Post a Comment