Saturday, September 20, 2008

U noe vivian's blog got one very gd poem on top hor?(of her post) SO SHE GAVE ME THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE ONE ALSO LEHZ! I got a very nice poem for u to hear lehz. Its called so nice to die. LOL!!
Somthing like : die.. die.. die.. die.. die..die..die..die..dead..dead..dead..dead..
XD
Wooh! I am still doing work u noe. Geography water supply. I plan on trying to learn all 5 topics instead of just 4. Its not going to be easy, I am just going to try it! Just Do It! Nike!(:
I summarised notes of it 3/4 done now in about 25-30 mins?? Still quite acceptable. I didnt summarise everything obviously, just extremely relevant points. So here I am, One-third mugging, Two-thirds Waiting for the bet to be over. Vivian, Are u really asleep or pretending to be asleep? -.- I aint gonna be fooled this time! Kenna pranked too many times by Hui Xun le! No way I'm gonna fall into a a a Vivian's reverse psychology trick ! MUAHAHAHA! (unless its nt, then I'm wasting my time here mugging at 3 10 in the morning)-.-. Its gonna end soon! LOL! But I'm not going to make it an easy task, right, Vivian!! XD! This is just frenly betting hor, Dun curse and swear and tt kinda of thing hor, If nt I win or lose also die then at the starting of this bet I already died hor! LOL!!!! Mama ah mama! U really slping or nt prawn? I cant tell u noe, cause u usually dun sms me so many times one, now I CANT TELL LE!! HAHAHA!! No matter who win still best frens hor! Dun take knife dao me literally or Inliterally hor!!! And Mus keep promise ah! Dun later: " I dun wan tell u, KPO" or sumthing like tat i tell u ah!! Then I bu zhi suo cuo le! Haha! I got no charger for this computer wif me now, so when the battery goes dead, Its gone.
Sht! Jus remembered! Lit havent done anything yet!!!! HOW HOW HOW!!!??? sht! how to revise for lit one? usually got notes now teacher give us late like lin shi bao fo jiao liddat sure mati until the "mati" at the back the dot on the i on the "ti" also dun have I tell u!
Anyhow, mus do sumthing abt it or I'm toast, like wif the two eggs as eyes and a plate as a face kinda "toast" and then that Kay Rui Will tell me something like :" U noe wad is down-syndrome? huh? HUH? huh? it means "gong" u noe! Gong, understand?" Or sumthing like tt, LOL! Dun noe why he will say tt but He's used to saying Random things so I'll play with him random :" Who am I talking to at this time of the nite? -.-"
One little two little three little bye bye! LOL! four little five little six little bye bye! Seven little eight little nine little bye bye. No Ten bye bye, saying it nine times is already stupid, I nt so stupid as to say it ten times..

No comments: