Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today go Zheng Da party!! Go there 1st thing is play cs, but com lag, mouse sensitivity got small prob, keyboard keys a bit stiff, so LOST every game i played, also because I 1 vs 2 ppl, then they both pro also, so got owned. Then Ong Sim turned up and we played upstairs for a while on the xbox. We then grabbed 2 badminton raquets and went downstairs to play... badminton, -.- wad else? Played 4 abt an hour, then went back upstairs to see Zheng Rong teach Ong Sim make star shapes with straws. followed by teaching me a bit on the damn rubix cube and then playing card tricks, he noes his stuff man! I tot them a trick or two and vice versa. eat sphagetti then go play XBOX AGAIN!!! but short while then go alr. so sadz! LOL. Ong Sim also left around then, went down wif me. then i go raffles place eat lunch and now I m here talking to two ppl, one on msn, one on smses, writing this blog, and watching a harrison ford show. Quadruple tasking. Proness. Bye bye!!!!

No comments: