Saturday, February 21, 2009

Irritated through today.
No doubt I had my Amaths book in front of my face for such a long time today, supposedly supposed to be studying for Monday's test, I wasnt even thinking of Amaths, My mind was put off.
Maybe you've realised the music doesnt suit my blog. My blog's all black and stuff but my music's lively and active. Purposely done so, so that I can at least try to change my mood by hearing lively music, cause the music I would have put on my blog would be completely the opposite if I were to put what kind of crap I feel right now, but if I did that, I'd sink into depression..
Spent almost the whole day trying to preoccupy myself so that I wont think, but I could nt.. tried to slp, but was always half awake, always half thinking of the same thing I'm trying to stop thinking abt.. Working didnt help at all, just the book was there, mind was nt..
Changed blogskin, to preoccupy myself, didnt take long enough tho, after that it was back to Stage 1 all over again, think more, feel more, hurt more.
Deleted off my wish list, cause I knew it was not going to come through anymore.
I feel so... sigh.. forget it.. I wished I never made the first move at all..

No comments: