Sry folks, hardly have time to update these days. If its nt supplementary, its tuition, if nt, its homework, if nt I'm busy doing other stuffs, E.g piano, guitar, more homework, revision, and the rest of the boring stuff, except the piano and guitar part.
Got PW to think abt as well. Huixun, Alston, Yan Qi, Kay Rui, and myself. 5 ppl. ITS NT COMPULSORY 5 PPL LA! 4 ppl can le! Biofuel as 1st choice, Solar as 2nd k? I really dowan go jungle leh!! In Sabah somemore T.T pls Yan Qi.
And Bio test has been postponed for a week, over and over again. SO DAMN IRRITATING. That Teacher of ours, really Irritating! I wish the test was one week ago. I'd rather have failed it than drag it on for a week -.- dno when to study what. So Bio test postponed to tmr, and there's Eng Compre test tmr (nt like I can study for that) (But nt like I've studied for Bio either, boring subject, study short while will damn slpy de) and then got Chess CCA - a very nice CCA because you can take attendance and then run downstairs to group work with friends, and then finish all the homework that is even going to be due on the next Monday in that 2 hrs which I should be using to play a dumb game on a map. I joined because its very slack. *grins*. The only thing is that it is also one of the memories I will never forget because something else had happened during Chess period as well. I got the first ___ from ___. its nt a kiss -.- dont think out of context -.- and everytime I think back now I can even remember how happy I was back then, but it had absolutely nothing to do with chess, nt even the chess members, no way in any context of chess club. I dno if I should have been happy now. Maybe it was a mistake to have started in the first place..
anyway, back to the point, I'm coming home at 10pm tmr -.- What kinda "F"ed up nonsense is that? such a waste of time.
Now for a complete change in topic. I've done so nicely for my SS test (Full marks), I've done almost perfect in all my science tests (All A s so far for every test, meaning 2 Chem tests and 2 Physics tests), and I've failed my geography. ^^ How nice can this get? I'll tell u how nice it can get. I'm still getting an A2 for combined Humanities because my SS marks pulled it sky high. ^^ MUAHAHAHA!-.- sucks. HOW DID I FAIL GEOGRAPHY. I COULD HAVE SUICIDED HAD I NOT GOT FULL MARKS FOR SS. I'd be MINCE MEAT if i hadnt, causeI'd be minced by the nagging I'm gonna get when I get home -.- I'll go deaf. How nice. -.-
And Friday got performance Class for Piano at 8pm T.T -.- I HATE THOSE DAMNED CLASSES. Who likes math? I like math? what's math? math = Performance class at 8pm = come back home at 10pm = cannot do anything on Friday = Very Wonderful. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHT IS THis
Anyway, I wont be posting everyday anymore, maybe every week or something.
JIAYI, HAVE YOU EATEN YET!!?!? (u noe what I mean -.-)
No comments:
Post a Comment