Monday, February 2, 2009

crap, Amaths test today.
I'm nt worried abt failing, but I think I wont be able to get an A1 now for that test, but the problem is my whole class probably is, and that's the crap lyin in wait for me regarding this issue. It sucked man. Q1 and Q6 I got problem doing -.-
Q1 because they made the question in such a way that you must substitute the y-factor in instead, but I only found out in the last 2 minutes, so when I was on the 3rd line the teacher told me to stop, I had subbed in the x-factor before that, so I just left my working there and cancelled off the y-factor one. Hais.. Q6 is because I think somewhere inside got calculation error, and I cannot find the last 2 x values. so I think I've lost at least 8m alr if I'm given 1m for the remaining workings which are nt exactly wrong. So the max I can get is probably a B3 for this test. hais..
Anyway, I got FULL MARKS FOR MY SS TEST!!! 15/15 only so it wasnt too much an achievement. A few ppl in my class also got it, but they're all pros so I dont know how much the outside world got. My class full of nerds. If I become one of them I promised Russell I'd go to his house and start banging my head on his wall until I change back to myself.
Gonna get back Physics test tmr, I dont think I did well for that one either, I guessed so much through it, and lost at least 3m i think, out of 20.
And today I wanted to eat in the canteen, but because our Bio teacher delayed us and our class was supposed to finish even later then the other classes alr anyway today, the store I wanted to buy food from shut down alr -.- and I had to rush back up for test. So, I went KFC to eat today thinking I could spend 6 bucks or so like when I go to McDonald's to eat, instead, I used 8 bucks, how lovely, I'm gonna go bankrupt if this keeps up. And Kay Rui today. Chase me for answers about what I had asked the Bio teacher. cause I asked her some stuffs personally abt Bio. And the bastard Chase me all the way down to the canteen where I realised the shop had shut, and then while I was on the way back up to class for the test I bang my shoulder on the damn railing so freaking hard I think I Amputated my own arm off myself. Stupid damn donkey that guy.
And tmr still got test. crap. Holy crap And I havent studied yet and am still enjoying my lovely cheap expensive KFC -.- Bloody Kentucky Fried Chicken. I wonder what they feed it until it costs so much. Melamine. I'm gonna die.

No comments: