Ok, My blog is dying.
shucks what am i doing here 2 days before the O lvls exam. Chinese is coming up real quick and what am I doing? playing com. Studied through the day, but still played here and there. I'm being bored.
Frankly I have no idea what to put here anymore. I should be mugging. But I M not. cause I'm .. I also dno why. My com's lagging like some sheet cause my sis used it ytd for like 5 hrs playing her games, and now loading shows is a stupid problem.
Later, I'm still gonna have to go to church, which I dont have much opinion on anymore, It's growing on me.
Anw, my chinese marks have been like C5 and C6 from sec 1 till now. Hopefully I can at least get some A2 or something like that for this 2nd last blow.
Once the Exam are OVER I M going to Play BASKETBALL! and then go "shopping", with Shu Tong, right on tuesday, after the stupid Chem project. Seriously, the truncated should have either had chinese in it, or should start next week onwards, wasted so much time in sch, come back home like no mood study alr. Tues after O s still have to stay back for chem. Wed must lagi mati, must stay back till 630 for chem, Thurs also must stay back for chem, Friday now also dno whether must stay back for amaths, I think just put school back on during holiday can le la, anw holiday also not really holiday, might as well get this over with, troublesome.
And in 3 weeks or so, I must finish maing a piano score for Eggy. xD and I haven really started, or rather I started and then stopped and forgot on what I've started. So, .. this is gonna take a while.
I'm waiting for my video to load now and it's taking awfully long.
Met up with Ming Long twice this week and we ran into the same fren I seldom see from Primary sch TWICE as well! Yu Shan, if i rmb her name correctly. Before this i only saw her like 8-9 months ago at white sands. lols.
Next up, I've found out what to get you-dont-know-who as a present alr^^ =.= tho i think it's rather early to start figuring out what to get you-dont-know-who a present since Y-D-K-W's bday is like a few months away. Either way, I've got to get it setlled soon this holidays or I wont be able to get YDKW a present at all.
Ryan Mah has got my ball. Sounds sick, doesnt it? But He's got my Ball since 4 Days ago and hasnt returned it to me. Thinking sick somemore are u? but still, I have 2 balls at home as extras u know. so all tgt i got 3 balls. and now i shall tell u, my balls are basketballs. Still imagining the wrong things, rite? sick people. Go see doctor.
I'm gonna watch show now, U can go look for Ryan Mah and ask him to give me my ball back. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment