Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally, some time to post again.

Shucks, ok, worst thing that gonna hapen this month, I have a freaking piano concert WHERE I AM GOING TO BE FORCED TO PERFORM =.= a GRADE EIGHT PIECE, which I HAVEN PRACTICED AT ALL x.x die. Must memorise somemore, I think I go 3 feet under and sleep alr. so, it's taken up alot of time.

Next up, I just piled up all the freaking sch holiday assignment and guess what, it's sitting in the next room staring at me with freaking scary eyes. I Have no idea how I'm gonna finish that. I'll be out the last 2 weeks of december, which leaves me with the next 3-4 weeks or so, minus off the chalet from 14-16 dec, minus off this week cause I have to play that stupid song for the concert and haven practiced much, plus minus everything else, I only have 2 weeks odd left!! Yay!! isnt that just completely wonderful? =.= If u said yes, go to hell. hehe.

Also cause of that stupid concert, I've really limited time, there's gonna be a 2F chalet next month as well, and on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd december, and I cant go.. Cause If i do, there's no way I'm gonna be able to finish so many things..

My blog seems damn dead, heh, oh wells, the result from not being able to do well in crowds I suppose, I seem to only be able to talk if it's in groups of 3 or 4, anymore and I'm speechless. Oh wells..

Just went to Bras Basar, and I've bought a stack of worksheets, But I dont even have the time to complete what is supposed to be completed. I say that and yet here I am blogging. hehe..

I got a feeling the SS hmw and the amaths hmw is gonna be the worst, and the longest, maybe I wont do ss=.= but then again, I dont even know what there is to do yet, all I know is that it has something to do on Elearning portal and I find it very troublesome. Though I've finished Geog hmw ytd, and a bit on Amaths, I've hardly done much, I've finished Emaths as well, but still, hais, SS and Amaths got so much more..

Cant Wait for Sunday! Band Concert, that's gonna be my next break to relax a bit before running this million km race again... I'm getting worst and worst in class.. and I have no idea why! Starting of the year, i was in the top 20 or so in class, and then term 2, drop to 30th, and now, 38th.. I've been revising like some nut, and nothing! No result. shucks. something else has to be done about this. I'm gonna do papers again soon, blast through them, and see what mistakes I've made in previous papers especially the exam papers.. I wish i could go back to primary sch, dont have to study can ace wan..

Hais, headache, literally, now pounding me in the head, I'm gonna watch Naruto and then I'm gonna Mug, srsly, become like study freak alr, except this study freak doesnt want to be one, but doesnt have much of a choice, I dont want to be last in class either way. Bye.

No comments: