Monday, November 16, 2009

Got ample free time now, so I might as well blog about something.

let's start with the nonsense that happened ytd morning.
I was supposed to go to school and deliver a stupid piece of work to the chemistry teacher, after I spent the whole of the night before doing it of course, and I reached school at like 740 in the morning =.= . When I entered the school grounds I saw 2 big buses with all the choir members all leaving for Genting, but anyway, I went upstairs to look for Chem Cher, cause she told me to go look for her on monday if i had any questions about the paper. And she was not at her desk yet.

So I waited=.= and waited =.= till i felt bored enough to stop waiting, and then I went downstairs to play basketball ^^ by myself =.= at first, which was the initial plan, but shortly afterwards, Brian's fren from band Chong le, sorry if i spelt wrongly, came and joined me. Played for about an hour plus.
Then he had to go off for band, so he left, and I began to feel that playing basketball by myself wasnt exactly the brightest idea i had this month. So I went back upstairs to look for cher at about 850 =.= and guess what? she wasnt there yet. how happy I was =.= Then Brian arrived, late for band, and ran into me. he told me he estimated band was going to end roughly at 11-12, so i asked him if he wanted to come over my hse after that but anw, that's besides the point, main point : cher not there yet.

Awhile later, band preparation had started and Brian had to leave=.= leaving me to myself again, and a missing cher i was supposed to find. So i went over to the telecom and called the cher like 3 more times and no response came (I called 3 times for fun). So I went to the hall, which apparently was laid with bags and shoes and socks and whatever, and I went to the PIANO, and there it was, shining at me (like writing compo), shining at me with dust=.= and I played it for sometime, until all the girl guide members started swarming into the hall and forced me out of it, or rather I forced myself out cause there were too many ppl inside. And I went to go call the cher again and she was still not there. Then I looked at my watch and it was freaking 1045 already =.= Man, i was overpunctual, which in this case is a bad thing no doubt. And Miss Razi suddenly walked out of the staff room with some other teacher and I had a brilliant idea. i interuptted their conversation and asked them to help me put the dumb paper on My chem cher's table, which means I waited from 745 to 1045 for nothing because I could have just done that at 745.
better still, while i was playing basketball, I left my phone to charge in one of the open classrooms, to be exact 4A. And when i went back after i finished playing basketball, it was locked. So nice yea? And at one point (before playing piano), I was walking on the 2nd floor cause I was bored and I got caught by Mr Rizal cause I was not supposed to be in the area cause the entire area was being used for O lvls papers =.= and I had not seen anyone on the way up.
All in all, nonsense story cut long. nth much to say le, i gonna play xbox, byebye.

No comments: