Happy Birthday Xin Ni!!
Lols.
Nothing much happened today. feel ill some three days ago, still ill now. Apparently gastric flu, and the medicine, both chinese and western, are not helping my case.
.. hmm. I'm really confused.
Gave school a miss on Friday, meaning I missed Pe, 2 periods of Emath, 1 period of Amath (which couldnt possibly be too bad), and 2 periods of Bio (Bad). But actually, I think missing PE was the most regrettable^^ hehe..
You seem quite lively around me, but
Anyway, on Friday,I managed to make notes for Chapter 8 Bio, took me long enough though, did it while everyone was still in school having PE. Compiled 33 pages (if I'm not wrong) into about 6 pages, which is still reasonable, but not really what I had in mind, because most of my notes are all 2-4 pages long only, and this one is stupidly long. =.= Now, I'm still left with chapter 6 notes, and then I should be done with my notes up till where cher is teaching, which is plants =.= hate plants, very boring..
I don't know, you're lively around many people..
On the same day, Friday, I managed to find some reliable physics notes, the type we're supposed to get after prelims, which shows me all the formulae and whatever, and the only thing I saw was stars. Duno WAD on earth the thing is, even the previous formulae I learnt all forgot. Must start memorizing again.. bloody boring stuff. I cant even make sense of some of the formulae, and it's freaking long, so many somemore.
I wish I knew what you think of me.. Am I irritating?
Slept quite late last night, or rather early this morning, but I drifted to sleep so easily not because of being sleepy, rather because it was worthwhile staying up so late, I felt satisfied, hopefully I started her day nicely=).
Starting off, woke up, had to go for Maths tuition today in the morning. Then had lunch, came back home, felt quite sleepy this time, and stomachache and all, took a good nap, roughly slept for 5 hours plus, woke up, realised I was about to miss Aural class, tried to rush for it, didnt make it, hehe, went for dinner, came back, now blogging, that sums up today, for the part which I woke up in the late morning onwards.
It's weird, because the main reason I go to school is to see you.
Aijing just smsed me, she's gonna come online soon.
which is wrong, because I should be going to learn.
shucks. I'll type nonsense till she gets here, cause I'm bored.
I'm an idiot arent I? Despo like this.
POOF SHE's Online. Gtg! Hapy Birthday again!! xD NC16 movies!!
I'll just be there for you, if you need me..k?
See Ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment