Monday, February 22, 2010

Haven updated in a while. But I've been quite tied up lately. Now's CE lesson, Eric's trying to set up his slideshow, and Kimberly's trying to help him. So now I've got some time. Nothing much to do.
Nowadays when I'm free I'm on the com playing a game which I've long lost. Have afew games that are always fun to play every now and then, doesn't get old.
Apart from that, it's just tuition and work, so I'm gonna skip all of that.
Someone's getting me to jailbreak her phone, which is on 3.1.3 vers, and BECAUSE of that, I've lost my data quite a number of times. Hais. Quite troublesome. But I think I'll get it soon.
Shi De is talking abt singapore youth orchestra now.
Don't know what's going on these days. =.=
afew weeks ago I had a damned ulser that was pain as hell, and when that disappeared, =.= some virus whacked my phone, cause I tried to do something more complicated, tried to get a GBA console on my phone that allows me to play GBA games, but failed obviously, didn't even get halfway through, and Rick Ashly attacked my phone, and I found out Ilee is never gonna give me up. But, 2 days ago, I gave him up, and got rid of Rick. 1 day after, I got caught in school for haircut, and the barber gave me a Vincent tan favorite and shaved my hair in a bowl shape. I look like I have some puff of hair on my head, and I'm gonna have to wait at last a damned week before I will go cut again, because it's far too short to cut now. Wonder what's gonna come up next, something bad. No idea what topic I should talk about for my CE thing? How about "all the bad things happening =.= to me"

eating 2 chewing gums at the same time now, of 2 diff flavors, the taste is freaking strong, wish I didn't mix them. After this is chem, and after that is mother tongue, isn't that just great.

No comments: