Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sigh, so bored these days.
Rus s daoing me, ming longs not here, schools damn quiet. So bored.
Something struck me today. I'm not gonna be playing around anymore. Got to start working, and got to start liking it, or I'll never go anywhere.
Won't be blogging too long, tmr got emaths test but I just finished piano tuition, probably won't be home till 11 or so. Meaning studying emaths today is gonna be hopeless. Brought my physics textbook out though, so I'll look through that to make up for why I didn't understand during lesson.
Esther's weird today, went hyper. Dno why.
And coincidentally enough, today's English test came out a topic called "cat". Hehehe. I couldve written about Ethel instead of the nonsense I wrote, but writing about Ethel would probably make me write li ti( out of point ). Hehe, next time topic should come out as puppy. That's gonna be good!!
Got caught for smuggling gum into class today, and eating it-.- had to spit it out.
AND I found out who took my basketball and where he goddamn hid it. Jowie took it! W/o my permission, and put it in the ncc sea clubhouse, and NOW I have a PROBLEM getting it out. I can't get a hold of ms Irene chen long enough to ask her to help me openthe clubhouse! And then someone told me Nadira and Irene were in charge of the room. And I thought he was refering to the Nadira in our class! Omg that was so stupid!
Barber cut my hair until look so weird, pol staring at me wherever I go! And that puppy laughed in my face a few days ago!! !!=.=! bad puppy.
Anyway, now I'm stuck in united square. Waiting for parents fetch. Hais. I'll look up physics now. Byee~!

No comments: