Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lool. Okok. I'll tell ya something I discovered today!

I was making notes for Chemistry, and then I came across something that prompted me to find the definition of the word Titrate. So I typed it into the Google toolbar on the top left hand side of my handphone, and set it aside while waiting for the damn thing to load. 10 seconds Later I picked it up and read the web deifinition on the spot, and it turns out I've typed in "define Ritesh". I was like !?!?!? And his name has a meaning! I didnt know leh! It's god of something, I forgot. then I went back and typed in "define titrate" again, and my phone autocorrected Titrate to Ritesh. I was like !?!?!? Anyway. That was that.

Tough day. Out of the whole to weeks of school timetable, today ends the latest, not considering Cca. Ended at like 5. Normally I'd stay back in school to study till 630 cause I lazy go home early, and anyway cant study at home. So I force myself to study by staying in school, not exactly forcing, since there's really nothing to do so studying is really quite natural in a way. but couldnt do much today because lesson ended so late.

All the Primary Structure Secondary Structure Tertiary Structure Quaternary Structure Haemoglobin Structure Collagen Structure ALL KILLING ME INSIDE OUT=.= So many structure. Ur head got fracture ah? =.= Which Bangla go and make so many structure wan =.= At least Tyrosine Kinase and Gprotein still can understand. Problem comes in when you link them to the cellular function and complicate matters. Now better still, got Photophosphorylation, Cyclic and Non-Cyclic, Glycolysis, Link Reaction, Krebs Cycle, Oxidative phosphorylation and Electron Transport chain, Hyperglycaemic condition and Hypoglycaemic condition in detail, Neurone Resting Potential, Threshold level, Depolarization, Repolarisation, Hyperpolaisation, Refractory Period, AND WORST OF ALL IS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF CELLS. That's the only thing I cant remember after I study it cause I forget in 2-3 days=.= Headache like anything.

Not to mention Bionomial for negative powers and fractions, Recurrence Relations, Sigma, Mathematical Induction, and Vectors for Maths, All the stupid laws for Economics just to make it sound cheem when actually it makes perfectly common sense for how things should work, and the most boring syllabus in the history on mankind for chemistry. Can barely keep awake if I pay attention to lectures and tutorials.

Overall I think Biology is still the most fun lor, but it's the most complicated and fast paced. Chemistry is already running miles and miles away from me. Econs dont study also can get 10/10 for FA =.= Gp, well, that fluctuates like anything, one moment B-, next moment fail. Whatever. Off to watch Naruto!

No comments: